Are you a craft vendor?
Join us Saturday, November 2, 2019! A limited supply of tables are available at our Craft Maple Vendors Event with Pancake Breakfast.
- Your business name & logo in event advertising (register by June 30, 2019 to be included in all publicity)
- One rectangular table or equivalent space (if you would prefer to bring your own)
- Access to hundreds of maple-hungry shoppers
- Free pancakes & tours of Bissell Maple Farm!
Vendors must be selling custom products related to the maple syrup industry. Examples of such products include: maple woodworking, maple syrup evaporators, hand-painted maple sap buckets, and maple-scented candles.
- $20 for members of the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- $40 for non-members
- Join the Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce before submitting your application
You must complete both the application form and submit payment. You can pay online now or mail your check to Jefferson Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 100, Jefferson, Ohio 44047. Spaces are determined on a first-come-first served basis.
Excluded vendors include services, franchises, or resellers. The planning committee reserves the right to restrict the event to relevant vendors. Other types of businesses are encouraged to participate as event sponsors. Any vendors deemed by the committee not to be a fit for this event will receive a full refund. The Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce encourages other vendors to join the Chamber and participate in the Annual Craft Show, parades, and Shop Small Saturday. Please follow us on Facebook or attend our monthly meetings at noon on the 1st Monday of every month for more details.