Thank you for supporting our event on Saturday, November 2, 2019!
This unique event is the first of its kind in the world.
Highlighting craft maple syrup producers and craft maple brewers from across the country, it allows the growing craft maple industry to meet and collaborate for the first time.
In addition, the Festival will welcome craft shoppers and craft beer enthusiasts to experience the Village of Jefferson, Ohio.
The Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce is proudly hosting the second Craft Maple Festival on November 2, 2019. After last year’s event, which was named the “Maple Festival of the Year” by Ohio Magazine, the Chamber is aiming for an even more successful and impactful event.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce.
The success of this year’s Craft Maple Festival will allow the Chamber to fund scholarships for local students and explore new ways of giving back to our community including things like community development, business incubation, and trades scholarships.
This year’s festival will be held at Bissell Maple Farm at 82 West Ashtabula Street, Jefferson, Ohio 44047 and will feature a free community pancake breakfast and vendor event and Bissell Maple Farm factory tours during the day. The event will cap off with a Craft Beer Brewers Party in the evening that is expected to bring brewers from all over the United States to our community.
The Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to increase your business’ visibility and community impact with a sponsorship of the Craft Maple Festival at one of these levels, or by sponsoring specific items:
- Platinum Sponsor ($1,000) – Business name and logo featured on all printed event materials, a banner at both events, the Chamber website and Facebook page, and announced during all programs; Business featured on website and Chamber Facebook page; 4 tickets to Brewers’ Party included
- Gold Leaf Sponsor ($500) – Business name listed on all printed event materials and announced during all programs; Business logo will be featured on table tents at Brewers’ Party and Pancake Breakfast, Business featured on website and Chamber Facebook page; 2 tickets to Brewers’ Party included
- Red Leaf Sponsor ($250) – Business announced and featured on table tents at community Pancake Breakfast; Business thanked on website and Chamber Facebook page; 50% discount on up to 2 Brewers’ Party tickets
- Syrup Sponsor ($100) – Business featured on table tents at community Pancake Breakfast and thanked on website.
- Maple Bud Sponsor ($50) – Business thanked on our website.
Our gratitude for your generosity will be shared with hundreds of community members and out-of-town guests. You can also choose to sponsor a specific aspect of the Festival, by commenting on the form below:
- $150 Awards Sponsor: Cover the cost of trophies and materials for Craft Maple Syrup Contest, Craft Maple Beer Contest, or Craft Pancake Contest. Comment below listing which award(s) you want to sponsor. Includes a ticket to the Craft Maple Brewers’ Party. A representative from your organization will present the awards.
- $300 Craft Maple Beer Contest Tokens: Please comment below to claim sponsorship of the materials to 3D print voting tokens for the Craft Maple Beer Contest. A-Tech is volunteering their machines and labor. A sticker with your business logo will be added to each token. Includes two tickets to the Craft Maple Brewers’ Party.
- Craft Maple Beer Event Glasses: Please comment below to claim sponsorship of event glasses with the event logo. A sticker with your business logo will be added to each glass you sponsor: $27 for 10, $270 for 100, $780 for all 288.
IMPORTANT! You can indicate which portion of the event you wish to sponsor. For example, it is illegal for alcohol manufacturers to sponsor an event serving alcohol. However, anyone is welcome to donate directly to the Scholarship Fund.
To ensure accurate listings for publicity, you must complete the sponsor form and submit payment. Pay by mailing your check to Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 100, Jefferson, Ohio 44047 with the memo: “Craft Maple Festival Sponsor.”